Crafted with care, using the same high quality standards our country's founding fathers used, the American Heritage Panel Headboard, with raised panels is a beautiful addition to any bedroom. The raised panel headboard is also available with a footboard. More PHOTOS and more about Panel Beds.
Headboard 57"H x 3-1/4"D
E. King 83"W
Cal. King 79"W
- For a remarkable consistency, the raised panels are hand sorted for both grain & color
- "Floating" raised Oak panels
- Available as a bed with Footboard #150
- Cal King bed, Eastern King bed and Queen bed sizes
- For storage under the bed, add the Pedestal Bed #900
- Optional Hand-Brushed Zinc Hardware can be ordered with the Medium Woodland Oak. When ordering the Dark Muscovado finish, it comes with the brushed zinc hardware.
- All drawers feature full extension, side mounted, ball-bearing guides
- Northern Red Oak, the most abundant wood in America
- Heirloom Warranty - hand down for generations to come
- Furniture Made in America , it's easy to get parts if needed
- Oak finish tones - Dark Muscovado and Medium Woodland Oak.
- Find out what customers are saying! Like us on Facebook! Help us by sharing your enthusiasm for our American Made Furniture.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.