- This 20.25" diameter, metal wall clock features a 4.5" deep, aged-silver finish and decorative rivets.
- The contrasting aged black dial includes aged white Arabic numerals and minute track, red inner numerals, white hour and minute hands, and a flat glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included). INT0419
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 20.25 (inch)
- Overall Height: 20.25 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 4.5 (inch)
- Product Weight: 6.46 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 24.5 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 24.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 6.75 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 10.5 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.06 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 2.33 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 20867257171
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.